Who we are
Our website address is: https://www.mrse.com.my
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION ACT (PDPA)
at WWW.MRSE.COM.MY; we value your privacy and strive to protect your personal information in compliance with the laws of Malaysia.
Pursuant thereto, this Privacy Notice is designed to explain and elaborate upon some of our policies and principles pertaining to the privacy of your personal information, all of which we have adopted as a sign of our commitment to respecting, maintaining, protecting and safeguarding the privacy of your personal information.
www.mrse.com.my will only collect, record, hold, use, disclose and store (i.e. “process”) use your personal information in accordance with such laws (including the Personal Data Protection Act 2010), this Privacy Notice and the privacy terms.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
How We Use Your Personal Information
- to improve our products and services and to develop new products and services;
- to notify you about benefits and changes to the features of products and services;
- to administer offers, competitions and promotions;
- to respond to your enquiries and complaints and to generally resolve disputes;
- to update, consolidate and improve the accuracy of our records;
- to produce data, reports and statistics which have been anonymized or aggregated in a manner that does not identify you as an individual;
- to conduct research for analytical purposes including but not limited to data mining and analysis of your transactions with us
- for audit, compliance and risk management purposes;
- to conduct anti-money laundering checks; for crime detection, investigation, prevention and prosecution; to comply with any sanction requirements.